If you need to analyze your research data and do it fast, there’s no better Excel© feature than a PivotTable.
Using PivotTables allows you to quickly create compact summary reports (based on tons of research data) without needing to write complex formulas, rely on lengthy command sequences, or depend on your IT department. It’s perhaps Excel’s best analytical tool. In addition to its speed, you get amazing flexibility that lets you quickly change the data interrelationships you’re viewing, and drill down to identify exactly what you’re looking for.
You can learn how to utilize PivotTables during Dennis Taylor’s upcoming 60-minute online training session on Thursday, June 7th at 1 pm ET. You’ll be amazed to see how, in very little time, you can create a complete summary report based on massive amounts of data - it's easier and faster than you thought possible.
By attending this upcoming 60-minute online training, you’ll learn the easiest most accurate ways to create and utilize PivotTables and Pivot Charts, including these capabilities:
- Compare two or more fields in varying layouts to make your data easier to read
- Sort and filter your results to uncover the data you’re looking for
- Perform ad-hoc information groupings to pinpoint hidden results
- Use Slicers instead of Filters to display only what you need
- Drill down into your data to identify the details behind the summary
- Categorize date/time data in multiple levels faster and more easily
- Make your data more readable with a Pivot Chart based on your data
- Hide and reveal detail and summary information with a simple click
- Utilize dynamic source data and the “refresh” concept
- Incorporate data from multiple worksheets into your PivotTable
- Update data changes more quickly and accurately
- And so much more…
Who should attend? If you’re familiar with some of Excel’s features, but have little or no experience with using PivotTables, or want to brush-up or expand your PivotTable skills, this course is perfect for you.
PivotTables are not just for financial data. Anyone needing to analyze large lists of data or that wants to quickly create summaries without writing complex formulas will benefit from this presentation. This is your chance to learn from a nationally recognized Excel expert and educator. Don’t wait, sign up today.
Limited-Time Offer: Sign up for this can't miss online training by May 23rd and save $100 instantly. Discount already applied. No coupon code necessary.
Meet Your Expert: Dennis Taylor
Dennis Taylor is a master at Excel and a skilled educator. He can take the most complicated aspects of Excel and make them easy to understand. He has taught over 5,000 excel seminars and classes, and is the author of Teach Yourself Microsoft Excel 2000 and a co-author of four other books on spreadsheet software. Dennis has developed customized Excel courses for specific clients, and has recorded over 180 hours of Excel training courses for Lynda.com. Since 2006 he has presented over 600 public webinars on a variety of Excel topics, and has led numerous training sessions with Apple, IBM, Lexmark, Texaco, Raytheon, Northrop-Grumman, and various federal and state agencies.