If you need to analyze your research data and do it fast, there’s no better Excel© feature than a PivotTable.
Using PivotTables allows you to quickly create compact summary reports (based on tons of research data) without needing to write complex formulas, rely on lengthy command sequences, or depend on your IT department. It’s perhaps Excel’s best analytical tool. In addition to its speed, you get amazing flexibility that lets you quickly change the data interrelationships you’re viewing, and drill down to identify exactly what you’re looking for.
You can learn how to utilize PivotTables during Dennis Taylor’s 60-minute online training session. You’ll be amazed to see how, in very little time, you can create a complete summary report based on massive amounts of data - it's easier and faster than you thought possible.
By taking advantage of this 60-minute online training, you’ll learn the easiest most accurate ways to create and utilize PivotTables and Pivot Charts, including these capabilities:
- Compare two or more fields in varying layouts to make your data easier to read
- Sort and filter your results to uncover the data you’re looking for
- Perform ad-hoc information groupings to pinpoint hidden results
- Use Slicers instead of Filters to display only what you need
- Drill down into your data to identify the details behind the summary
- Categorize date/time data in multiple levels faster and more easily
- Make your data more readable with a Pivot Chart based on your data
- Hide and reveal detail and summary information with a simple click
- Utilize dynamic source data and the “refresh” concept
- Incorporate data from multiple worksheets into your PivotTable
- Update data changes more quickly and accurately
- And so much more…
Who should attend? If you’re familiar with some of Excel’s features, but have little or no experience with using PivotTables, or want to brush-up or expand your PivotTable skills, this course is perfect for you.
PivotTables are not just for financial data. Anyone needing to analyze large lists of data or that wants to quickly create summaries without writing complex formulas will benefit from this presentation. This is your chance to learn from a nationally recognized Excel expert and educator. Don’t wait, sign up today.
Please note: This webinar was presented using the Windows version of Excel 2016. MAC users will see some differences in the menu commands and keystroke shortcuts, however, the basic concept of how and why to use PivotTables discussed in this Webinar applies to both PC and MAC users.
SAVE $300 Now on an Institutional Site License!
$947 $647, every single person in your institution or facility will have the same access to this training perpetually, saving you hundreds of dollars compared to purchasing individual access. $300 savings end in the next 2 days. ORDER TODAY!
This online training is part of a 2-Part Excel Training. Please click here to learn more about this series and save $100 today!
Meet Your Expert: Dennis Taylor
Dennis Taylor is a master at Excel and a skilled educator. He can take the most complicated aspects of Excel and make them easy to understand. He has taught over 5,000 excel seminars and classes, and is the author of Teach Yourself Microsoft Excel 2000 and a co-author of four other books on spreadsheet software. Dennis has developed customized Excel courses for specific clients, and has recorded over 180 hours of Excel training courses for Lynda.com. Since 2006 he has presented over 600 public webinars on a variety of Excel topics, and has led numerous training sessions with Apple, IBM, Lexmark, Texaco, Raytheon, Northrop-Grumman, and various federal and state agencies.
“I thought it was great. I liked the examples of all the different uses.”
- Tracy Miller, State Epidemiologist, ND Department of Health, Bismarck, ND
“Great information. I think the examples shown will help me remember how to build my pivot tables.”
- Sandy Rodriguez, Lab Manager, United Clinical Laboratories, Dubuque, IA
“Even though the training was on Pivot Tables, I got lots of excel shortcuts out of it.”
- Amber Stadler, Document Production Specialist, Research Into Action, Inc., Portland, OR
“I liked the content discussed and the tips on managing and using pivot tables.”
- Michael Dunne, Chief Scientific Officer, Iterum Therapeutics, Old Saybrook, CT
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or a Full Refund.
You take no risk whatsoever. If you find this essential session doesn't meet your expectations or you are not satisfied for any reason, simply let us know.
How do PI Leader Online Training Sessions Work?
PI Leader sessions provide you with best-in-class expert education and advice to address all of your non-science needs such as grants and funding, lab management, intellectual property, lab animal welfare and many other topics. Our online trainings are a cost-effective and convenient way to boost your chances for more funding and lab/research productivity. You can participate in the comfort of your office without incurring travel costs and time.
You have 4 training options depending on your needs that you would select by a drop-down menu after clicking the order now button below:
- LIVE: You’ll attend the training when it’s actually happening (live), and will have the ability to get your specific questions answered by the expert presenter.
- ON-DEMAND: This format allows you to access a live recording of the training session. You get the exact same training, Q&A and handouts as the live session, but can listen to it at your convenience.
- CD: The exact same training and handouts are saved on a CD and mailed to you. It takes a little longer, but gives you a little more flexibility.
- TRANSCRIPT: The expert speaker's words are transcribed into a document and sent to you by email. It takes up to 10 days, but allows you to read the content.
With every option, your registration includes learning aids such as presentation handouts and other helpful materials.
PI Leader also offers site licenses and additional connections for your group or institution at discounted prices. And you can purchase recordings of the live sessions as MP4 files, CD-ROMs and/or PDF transcripts.