Getting your research paper published in a high impact scientific journal is a necessary evil. It’s how you build your manuscript and convince the scientific community of your experience and skill. It’s how you get hired, promoted and funded. The problem is, getting published isn’t easy, unless you have an insider perspective…
This is where Miriam Bucheli, PhD, Scientific Editor for several high-impact, peer-review journals, can help. On Wednesday, August 8th, at 1 pm ET during her upcoming online 60-minute training session, Miriam will help you get your scientific paper noticed, and improve your chances of getting published. She’ll walk you through what scientific journal editors are REALLY looking for in your submissions, and how to give it to them.
- Draft a winning cover letter and abstract that gets your submission noticed
- Avoid getting rejected for lack of adherence to required structures: Title, Abstract, Results, etc.
- Effectively communicate with journal editors to elicit a positive response
- Better appeal to a broad audience and get editors interested
- Identify the most appropriate audience and journal for your paper
- Make your submission more appealing to editors with proven formatting strategies
- Identify and correct the top journal submission errors before they get you rejected
- Don’t let poor quality graphics get your paper rejected before it’s even read
- And so much more…
Who should attend? This training will be most helpful to junior researchers, researchers with little experience publishing, or researchers where English is not their first language. It can also be of assistance to more experienced researchers by helping them fine-tune their scientific journal submissions and increase their journal acceptances.
The pressure to rapidly and repeatedly get your academic work published can be overwhelming, but you don’t have to face this daunting task alone. By attending this upcoming online training, you’ll receive frontline advice from a proven Scientific Editor on how to improve your chances of getting more of your papers published.
Don’t wait, sign up for this must-attend online training today.
Meet Your Expert: Miriam Bucheli, PhD
Miriam Bucheli holds a PhD. In Molecular Genetics and Microbiology from Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Her thesis work focused on DNA repair in S. cerevisiae. She was an Instructor and Postdoctoral fellow in the department of Biological Chemistry and Molecular Pharmacology at Harvard Medical School where she studied mechanisms of transcription and RNA biogenesis. She was an Assistant Research Professor at the University of Massachusetts Medical School working in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis before joining Elsevier and the Journal of Molecular Biology and BBA Protein and Proteomics as Scientific Editor in 2017. Currently, she is the Scientific Editor for Elsevier’s BBAPRO and the Gene family of Journals.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or a Full Refund.
You take no risk whatsoever. If you find this essential session doesn't meet your expectations or you are not satisfied for any reason, simply let us know.
How does PI Leader Online Training Sessions Work?
PI Leader sessions provide you with best-in-class expert education and advice to address all of your non-science needs such as grants and funding, lab management, intellectual property, lab animal welfare and many other topics. Our online trainings are a cost-effective and convenient way to boost your chances for more funding and lab/research productivity. You can participate in the comfort of your office without incurring travel costs and time.
You have 4 training options depending on your needs that you would select by a drop-down menu after clicking the order now button below:
- LIVE: You’ll attend the training when it’s actually happening (live), and will have the ability to get your specific questions answered by the expert presenter.
- ON-DEMAND: This format allows you to access a live recording of the training session. You get the exact same training, Q&A and handouts as the live session, but can listen to it at your convenience.
- CD: The exact same training and handouts are saved on a CD and mailed to you. It takes a little longer, but gives you a little more flexibility.
- TRANSCRIPT: The expert speaker's words are transcribed into a document and sent to you by email. It takes up to 10 days, but allows you to read the content.
With every option, your registration includes learning aids such as presentation handouts and other helpful materials.
PI Leader also offers site licenses and additional connections for your group or institution at discounted prices. And you can purchase recordings of the live sessions as MP4 files, CD-ROMs and/or PDF transcripts.