Your Specific Aims Page and Narrative are the most critical aspects of your grant. They can make or break peer reviewer interest and enthusiasm, and often are the cause of applications getting passed over and denied.
Thankfully, this new Write a Winning NIH Specific Aims Toolkit includes everything you need to significantly improve your Specific Aims Page and Narrative, and your chances of getting funded. This toolkit provides you with "how-to" grant writing tactics that you can put into practice to get your application noticed.
Save $75! For a limited time, you can get this must-have toolkit starting at $259. ORDER TODAY!
Your Write a Winning NIH Specific Aims Toolkit includes:
Downloadable Online Training
NIH Grants: Write a Winning Aims Page and Narrative
Format: On-Demand MP4 Download or CD-ROM.
Here are just a few of the proven tactics you’ll learn from this expert-led, 90-minute online training:
- Construct your Specific Aims Page to incorporate exactly what NIH reviewers expects
- Proven lay language to use in your narrative section to show your grant's relevance to human health and attract NIH peer reviewer attention
- Write a more successful Aims page by mastering the concepts of Significance and Impact
- Develop a systematic approach to writing your Specific Aims Page that gets you noticed
- Focus on your research’s Significance and potential impact to immediately capture NIH reviewers and show them why your work is worth funding
- Uncover how your Specific Aims Page is KEY to your entire NIH application, and make it work for you
- Make your grant rise to the top in terms of the importance and impact of your work
- And so much more…
OR just get this downloadable online training NIH Grants: Write a Winning Aims Page and Narrative.
Best-Selling Expert Report
Write a Winning Specific Aims Page and Narrative:
Grab NIH Reviewers' Attention and Get Your Grant Funded
Format: PDF eBook or Print.
The most critical aspects of your grant application are the Specific Aims Page and the Project Narrative. If these sections are written masterfully, they can pique reviewer interest and enthusiasm, ultimately impacting your chances of getting your grant approved.
The problem is that the strategies and methods for developing a convincing Specific Aims Page and Project Narrative are challenging and convoluted. The good news is that by mastering what reviewers expect to see, you can give your application a fighting chance. This is where the recently released executive report, “Writing a Winning Specific Aims and Project Narrative,” by esteemed educator, Christopher Dant, PhD, can help.
Here are just a few of the step-by-step, practical NIH grant resubmission tactics you'll receive inside this information-packed, 36-page executive report:
Get the entire Write a Winning NIH Specific Aims Toolkit starting at $259 (a $75 savings)
OR just get this executive report Write a Winning Specific Aims Page and Narrative either in print or PDF download.
Purchase the entire Write a Winning
NIH Specific Aims Toolkit starting at $259 and save $75!
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or a Full Refund.
You take no risk whatsoever. If you find this essential session doesn't meet your expectations or you are not satisfied for any reason, simply let us know.