The effective usage of the data visualization tool, Tableau®, is crucial to the improved understandability of your research data and the likelihood of it getting funded.
Your research data can be conveyed with powerful images, charts, and graphs that will help improve its comprehension. This is especially crucial when communicating with reviewers who score your grant proposal based on their understanding and interest in your research.
With a few proven tips and tools, you can more easily utilize this essential tool to make your research stand out ahead of fierce grant competitors. This is how veteran research data scientist and analyst, Stephen Chemsak, can help.
By taking advantage of his online training, you will master key elements of Tableau® to improve your chances of getting your research funded. His plain-English, expert advice will help you reduce your stress and maximize Tableau’s effectiveness on your research documents.
Here are several of the proven Tableau® usage strategies you will learn from this online training:
- Make figures that are informative, yet simple for grant proposals, presentations, and manuscripts
- Quickly sort through your raw data to identify and highlight key results
- Develop graphics to more clearly and effectively convey the importance of your research
- Utilize Tableau® dashboard to make collaborating easier by sharing and forwarding data
- Discover new and innovative concepts within your data with analytics feature
- Capture the interest of reviewers with easy-to-use visualization tips
- Communicate your data in ways make your research stand out above your competitors
Who This Is For: This training will benefit anyone who works in data management or creation of clear, high-quality figures that currently uses or is considering using Tableau®. This includes undergraduates, graduate students, postdocs, as well as senior scientists and PIs.
The competitive funding landscape means that more data is being produced than ever before. Mastering quick and effective methods to organize and communicate your research data is essential to your research funding and your scientific career.
IMPORTANT: This training session does not benefit and is not sponsored by Tableau®. Its sole purpose is to provide training to frontline researchers to help them better communicate their research data and be more successful.
By taking advantage of this training by data visualization expert, Stephen Chemsak, you will significantly improve your Tableau® usage ability. Ultimately, you’ll improve the results of your research data making it more informative, visually appealing, and easy to understand. Don’t wait, take advantage of this online training session today.
$100 Instant Savings: Register for this online training today and you will receive an instant savings of $100.
Meet Your Expert: Stephen Chemsak, B.A., M.ED, EdD
Stephen Chemsak is not employed by Tableau®. He is a data scientist, analytical leader, and researcher with over ten years of experience spanning a range of analytical areas: data analysis, analytics, data science, business intelligence, research, survey research, assessment, and data visualization. He has served as Director of Institutional Research and Analysis at the State University of New York (SUNY) College at Cortland and Assistant Director for Enrollment Research at Teachers College, Columbia University. Stephen has experience using numerous analytical tools including Python, SQL, R, Tableau®, SAS, Microsoft PowerBI, advanced Excel, Oracle Business Intelligence and Evisions Argos. Stephen holds a Doctor of Education in International Educational Development from Columbia University, a Master of Education from Harvard University, and a Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Virginia.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or a Full Refund.
You take no risk whatsoever. If you find this essential session doesn't meet your expectations or you are not satisfied for any reason, simply let us know.
How do PI Leader Online Training Sessions Work?
PI Leader sessions provide you with best-in-class expert education and advice to address all of your non-science needs such as grants and funding, lab management, intellectual property, lab animal welfare and many other topics. Our online training (Live or On-Demand) are a cost-effective and convenient way to boost your chances for more funding and lab/research productivity. You can participate in the comfort of your office without incurring travel costs and time.
You have 3 training options depending on your needs that you would select by a drop-down menu after clicking the order now button below:
- ON-DEMAND: This format allows you to access a live recording of the training session. You get the exact same training, Q&A and handouts as the live session, but can listen to it at your convenience.
- CD: The exact same training and handouts are saved on a CD and mailed to you. It takes a little longer, but gives you a little more flexibility.
- TRANSCRIPT: The expert speaker's words are transcribed into a document and sent to you by email. It takes up to 10 days, but allows you to read the content.
With every option, your registration includes learning aids such as presentation handouts and other helpful materials.
PI Leader also offers site licenses and additional connections for your group or institution at discounted prices.