A good hypothesis drives a proposal to a new observation. However, just because it is good doesn't mean it will get funded. A fundable hypothesis requires a more focused effort.
Hypothesis-driven research dominates the funding landscape. To be competitive, your hypothesis must be derived from a topic that hasn't been adequately addressed in the literature to date. You must also be certain of the positive results, and impact, it will have on the knowledge base for your field of research. Ultimately, your hypothesis must make reviewers believe that your research can bear fruitful results.
Research inspired by a central, focused hypothesis is preferred by most funding agencies. You can improve your ability to formulate a more fundable hypothesis by taking advantage of the online training session led by experimental design and funding expert, Anthony Rosner, PhD, LL.D.[Hon.].
By taking advantage of this 60-minute online training, you will learn the following hypothesis creation tactics:
- Avoid including open-ended research questions that make reviewers question your focus and feasibility
- Effectively tackle gaps in knowledge and literature to clearly demonstrate your research focus
- Craft your proposal so reviewers can easily identify what your research hopes to predict
- Understand how hypotheses impact the design of your Research Strategy
- Identify cues to include in your hypothesis that can determine the likelihood of positive results
- Develop feasible and repeatable experiments to convince reviewers that your project will be successful
- And much more...
Who This Is For:
This training will benefit academic researchers who are active in the grant writing process. This training can also help scientists who have difficulty focusing their research for a potential grant proposal, by helping them create a well-constructed, fundable hypothesis.
One of the keys to getting your research funded is presenting a strong, focused hypothesis. Sign up for this online training with research and funding expert, Dr. Anthony Rosner, and learn how to more effectively formulate and present your hypothesis. You’ll be able to develop a more fundable hypothesis that improves likelihood of your research getting funded. Don’t wait, take advantage of this online training session today.
Meet Your Expert: Dr. Anthony Rosner, Ph.D., LL.D.[Hon.]
Dr. Anthony Rosner is currently a medical consultant, experimental designer, author, and manuscript reviewer for four indexed medical journals, having reviewed and revised over 200 manuscripts. He was the Research Director at Apex Energetics, Inc., in July 2013, and before that, he served as Research Director of the International College of Applied Kinesiology from 2009-2013, where he was responsible for the development of research literature, mentoring of researchers in their publication efforts, and acquisition of research funding.
Dr. Rosner has directed and facilitated research that resulted in hundreds of peer-reviewed articles. He has directed over 120 clinical and basic research projects worldwide, leveraging over $25M in federal funding where previously there had been none. He has also served as Department Administrator in Chemistry at Brandeis University, and managed research operations in neonatology at Children's Hospital in Boston. He has a Ph.D. in Medical Sciences from Harvard, and a publication record of over 90 papers. In 2016, he was awarded the Silver Medal for Excellence in Medical Writing by the American Business Press Editors' Association.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or a Full Refund.
You take no risk whatsoever. If you find this essential session doesn't meet your expectations or you are not satisfied for any reason, simply let us know.
How do PI Leader Online Training Sessions Work?
PI Leader sessions provide you with best-in-class expert education and advice to address all of your non-science needs such as grants and funding, lab management, intellectual property, lab animal welfare and many other topics. Our online training (Live or On-Demand) are a cost-effective and convenient way to boost your chances for more funding and lab/research productivity. You can participate in the comfort of your office without incurring travel costs and time.
You have 3 training options depending on your needs that you would select by a drop-down menu after clicking the order now button below:
- ON-DEMAND: This format allows you to access a live recording of the training session. You get the exact same training, Q&A and handouts as the live session, but can listen to it at your convenience.
- CD: The exact same training and handouts are saved on a CD and mailed to you. It takes a little longer, but gives you a little more flexibility.
- TRANSCRIPT: The expert speaker's words are transcribed into a document and sent to you by email. It takes up to 10 days, but allows you to read the content.
With every option, your registration includes learning aids such as presentation handouts and other helpful materials.
PI Leader also offers site licenses and additional connections for your group or institution at discounted prices.