Time management is critical to your success as a scientist. It can seem like there are never enough hours in a day to make a dent in what you have to get done - manage your lab, write grant applications, give a lecture, mentor a student, manage your research – and the list goes on and on.
It all comes down to you taking charge of your time, and being able to get back to your research. Time management is the answer, and it’s critical to your success as a scientist.
With a little help, you can conquer the time wasters that are slowing you down. You CAN make every minute count! That’s where time management and productivity expert, Mr. Don Wetmore, comes in. During his 60-minute online training session Mr. Wetmore will provide you with proven time management tactics that will help you overcome the unique challenges you face as a scientist.
Effective time management isn’t just doing the wrong things faster. Do this and you’ll get nowhere FAST. To achieve successful personal productivity you must define the truly important objectives in your life and harness the time to accomplish those important items. This task can seem overwhelming, but if you know how, you can do it in a snap.
Who Should Attend: Professionals at all levels will benefit from this program because time is the great equalizer for everyone.
How we use our time determines the level our personal productivity success.
You can become a master of these proven time management skills, and say goodbye to being stretched too thin. Here are just a few of the scientist-specific time management tactics you’ll be able to implement after watching this step-by-step, how-to online training:
- Successfully manage multiple priorities
- Turn every 24-hour day into a 28-hour day by getting more done
- Identify and eliminate time wasters and get more done each day
- Recognize and overcome productivity blocks
- Defragment your day by overpowering the disorganization
- Define priorities and follow through to keep your research moving
- Tips on brainstorming for timesaving ideas, and how to get your team involved
- Head off unnecessary interruptions that divert your attention from what really needs to get done
- Quickly identify and evade time thieves that steal away your productive time
- And so much more….
Prevent another wasted minute of your valuable time. Sign up for this online training with time management and productivity expert, Dr. Don Wetmore, and get more done each day so you can spend more time doing things you love. Don’t wait, register for this must-watch online training session today.
Meet Your Expert: Don Wetmore
Mr. Don Wetmore has been in the field of Personal Productivity and Time Management for over thirty years. He created the Productivity Institute to assist professionals around the globe with their most challenging personal productivity and time management issues. His goal is to help everyone find more time in their day and be more productive.
During the past thirty years, Mr. Wetmore has helped more than 100,000 professionals at over 2,000 venues around the world improve their time management and personal productivity skills. Over the years, he has adapted his presentation to target specific industries to ensure unique industry needs are met. Mr. Wetmore’s presentations are always entertaining, humorous and down-to-earth, motivating his audiences to advance their own lives and reach their goals.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or a Full Refund.
You take no risk whatsoever. If you find this essential session doesn't meet your expectations or you are not satisfied for any reason, simply let us know.
How do PI Leader Online Training Sessions Work?
PI Leader sessions provide you with best-in-class expert education and advice to address all of your non-science needs such as grants and funding, lab management, intellectual property, lab animal welfare and many other topics. Our online training (Live or On-Demand) are a cost-effective and convenient way to boost your chances for more funding and lab/research productivity. You can participate in the comfort of your office without incurring travel costs and time.
You have 3 training options depending on your needs that you would select by a drop-down menu after clicking the order now button below:
- ON-DEMAND: This format allows you to access a live recording of the training session. You get the exact same training, Q&A and handouts as the live session, but can listen to it at your convenience.
- CD: The exact same training and handouts are saved on a CD and mailed to you. It takes a little longer, but gives you a little more flexibility.
- TRANSCRIPT: The expert speaker's words are transcribed into a document and sent to you by email. It takes up to 10 days, but allows you to read the content.
With every option, your registration includes learning aids such as presentation handouts and other helpful materials.
PI Leader also offers site licenses and additional connections for your group or institution at discounted prices.
“I liked hearing about the two rules at Birth and then what happens at 18, I have not synthesized it that way before, so it was beneficial to see it how it has played out in my own life.”
- Dorothy Pathak, Professor, Michigan State University, Okemos, MI.
“I enjoyed the speaker - he gave excellent Examples.”
- Debbie Barrington, Germantown, MD.
“Great Insightful overview”
- Tone M Norekval, Visiting professor, Yale University, New Haven, CT.